Hello and welcome. My name is Brenda and this is my business, Swan River Web Design. I am a small, local web designer that has been in business since 2005.
I specialize in making custom websites that business owners/non-profits can manage on their own. When the job has been completed, I train the business owner on how to make updates to their site without any assistance from me. Over the years, I have found this to be the most efficient and cost effective way to handle website updates.
Here is a quick overview of services:
- Domain Names – This is always a great place to start, averaging about $10/annually.
- CMS (Content Management System) – An easy system accessed through your web browser. If you can send an email, you more than likely possess the ability to update your own site.
- Blogs – Included in your website upon request. Take advantage of social media marketing!
- E-commerce – A fully functional online shopping cart, with secure and easy access to customers, orders, reports, etc.
- Maintenance – Updating your website on a regular basis may be the most important step in having your visitors coming back for return visits.
- Search Engines – Optimize your website so that you are easy to find on a Search Engine.
- Local Support – We’re always here to help get you going in the right direction, and answer any questions you may have.